An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
Official websites use .mil
website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
U.S. Air Force Logo
Hunters Medical Clinic
AFOSI Det 202
Creech Quality of Life Services
Air Show Static
Civic Leader Program
Creech Air Force Base
The Creech Military & Family Readiness Center (M&FRC) serves as a one-stop information and referral center for active-duty, Guard, Reserve, retired, and civilian Airmen, and their family members.
The M&FRC has free WiFi, a CAC-enabled workstation, and free printing. The resource room at the Center contains a variety of booklets and materials on topics such as finances, job search, parenting, relocation, and much more.
Consolidated Support Center, Bldg 24, room 220, Second. St.
Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
Creech M&FRC Services
We offer assistance in the following key areas of your work life:
AIR FORCE AID SOCIETY (AFAS)
- Provides emergency financial assistance, education programs, and a variety of community enhancement programs.
AIR FORCE FAMILIES FOREVER (AFFF)
- Long-term survivor aftercare program to support family members of deceased Regular Air Force/Reserve Airmen.
EMERGENCY FAMILY ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Established at the direction of the installation commander to provide one-stop assistance to the community during disaster/crisis/evacuation situations.
- Educates military spouses and transitioning service personnel on job-seeker skills and assists them in pursuit of employment and career goals. Sampling of workshops include:
Writing an Effective Resume
Linked In or Left Out
Navigating Your Federal Resume
Spouse Employment Strategies
How to Make a Virtual Job Fair Work For Yo
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY MEMBER PROGRAM – FAMILY SUPPORT
- Offers needs assessments and service plans, support and information to families with special needs.
INFORMATION & REFERRAL
- Links individuals and families with the right resource to meet their needs, utilizing services available on base, in the local community and across the world.
PERSONAL & FAMILY READINESS
- Provides mobility and deployment support to personnel and families to meet pre-deployment, sustainment, and post-deployment challenges. Sampling of workshops include:
SpouseCentral: Issues families Face During Deployment, Remote, or Extended TDY
SpouseCentral: Maintaining a Healthy Marriage During Deployment, Remote, or Extended TDY
SpouseCentral: Preparing for the Homecoming
PERSONAL & WORK/LIFE
- Enhance individuals’ knowledge, skills, and abilities to anticipate and meet challenges throughout states of military family life cycle. Includes Key Spouse Program.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL READINESS
- Offers information, education, and personal counseling to help individuals and families maintain financial readiness/stability and achieve their financial goals. Sampling of workshops include:
Ditching the Dorm - Overview on roommate issues, leases, furnishings, and finances.
Thrift Savings Plan
Home Buying and Mortgages
Personal Finances for First Duty Station Officers- Required for all first duty station officers, within 90 days of arrival.
Investing for Retirement
Raising Financially Fit Kids
- Provides relocation information, education, and skills development.
Remote Control- Required for personnel who are preparing for remote/unaccompanied assignment.
and create a customized guide for Creech Air Force Base!
- Provides education and counseling to ensure personnel and spouses transition successfully to civilian life.
Individualized Counseling (Step 1A)
Pre-Separation Counseling (Step 1B)
Transition Seminar (Step 3)*
Capstone Appointment (Step 4)
- Collaborates with volunteer agencies to offer volunteer opportunities.
VOTING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Educates personnel regarding absentee voting.