Library Fact Sheets
CREECH MEDICAL AID STATION|
Printable Fact Sheet
Creech Medical Aid Station (MAS):
Operating hours are 0730-1600 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; and 0800-1600 Tuesday and Thursday. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 4-1142.
- Sick Call is first hour of MAS operating hours and 1430-1530 daily.
- Gas mask fit test is by appointment only.
- Immunizations section is open 0900-1400 daily.
- Drug Demand Program is open 0800-1400 daily. Member must bring own observer.
- Prescription refills can be picked up Wednesdays from 0800-1100 and 1200-1500. Sponsors can fill and pick
up dependent prescriptions. To setup refills, call 3-5359 Monday before 1500 and provide: 1) The last four
of sponsor's social security number; and 2) The numerical portion of prescription number. For more
information, call 3-2747.
For appointments, call 4-0991 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The staff asks for customers' patience as the clinic doesn't have a receptionist to answer phones. E-mail is the best method for communication.
- Walk in hours are 0800-1430. The clinic is closed every 2nd Thursday of the month.