Below is a sampling of workshops offered at Creech:
· Pre-Separation/Retirement Briefing- This required class includes a comprehensive review of the DD 2648, Pre-separation Counseling Checklist. Offered weekly.
· VA Benefit Briefing- Overview of VA benefits for separating/retiring personnel. Offered monthly.
· Remote Control- Required for personnel who are preparing for remote/unaccompanied assignment. Offered monthly.
· Ditching the Dorm- Overview on roommate issues, leases, furnishings, and finances. Offered twice monthly.
· Personal Finances for First Duty Station Officers- Required for all first duty station officers, within 90 days of arrival. Offered monthly.
· Writing an Effective Resume- General overview of resume formats and critical elements along with tips on targeting your resume. Offered monthly.
· Welcome Home/Reintegration- Required for all returning deployed personnel. Offered twice weekly.
The Center also hosts classes on car buying, understanding TSP, federal resume building, and Key Spouse training. New classes are added monthly!